Starting School in September 2020?
The deadline for applying for primary school places for September 2020 is 5pm on 15th January 2020. If your child is staring school in 2020 please come and look round the school on one of our "tea and tour" days:
- Wednesday 23rd October at 2:30 pm (fully booked).
- Thursday 7th November at 9:30 am
- Thursday 14th November at 2:00 pm
- Thursday 21st November at 9:30 am.
Please call us on 01327 340547 to book a place on a tour. Applications for school places have to be done online on the Northamptonshire County Council website here.
Stepping Stones Pre-School
We have an in-house Pre-School called Stepping Stones. Places are available for 3- 4 year olds and a limited number of 2 year olds. To apply for a place please email email@example.com or pop in to school. A prospectus and application forms are here
Moving to the Area?
If you are moving to the area and would like a place in our school please give us a ring to arrange a visit - we do have places available in some year groups. Applications need to be made online through Northamptonshire County Council.
Weedon Bec Primary School follows Northamptonshire County Guidance for admissions for rural village primary schools:
Our published admissions number is 38. Places will be allocated to pupils who have an Education, Health and Care (EHC) Plan that names the school as appropriate provision. When there are more applications for places than there are places available, priority will be given in the following order:
- Children in public care or previously in public care but immediately after being looked after became subject to adoption, child arrangements order or special guardianship order.
- Pupils who live in the linked area (Weedon, Stowe IX Churches, Upper Stowe)
- Pupils with an older brother or sister continuing at the school at the time of admission of the younger child
- Other pupils
If the admission number is exceeded within criterion (2) priority will be given to those who live furthest from the nearest alternative school. If the admission number is exceeded within any other criterion priority will be given to those who live closest to the school.
Please contact the school office to find out about open days or to visits to the school.
For more information on admissions and to apply, please click the link below:
Our full admissions policy is on our policies page